What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information that we need to reply to your inquiry. This includes your:
- First & Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number (optional)
In addition we also collect information on your browser type and Refer URL data. We use this data to help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is used to respond to the inquiry that you have sent to us.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails & text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address / telephone number which you have provided. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may use your data to show relevant adverts to you on websites such as Facebook / Instagram & the Google Display Network for example.
Security and Storage
Your data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not collect or store Credit Card details.
We store some customer data on Google Drive. All G-Suite products are fully GDPR compliant. See https://www.google.com/cloud/security/gdpr/
Cookies and Browser Information
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.